Roof Extenda MKII Bracket
simply a better way of constructing
Pergolas & Carports
and other roofing projects
Roof Extenda is a unique steel bracket offering structurally superior fixing of extended roof-lines to existing buildings.
Many builders consider that attaching pergolas, carports etc. to fascias to be an unsatisfactory and potentially dangerous practice. Fascias are designed for spouting and eave lining, not for holding the weight of other structures.
• Bracket Length: 250mm - 310mm
• Easy to install through tile and metal roofs - no special tools required.
• Variable height allows flow-through ventilation.
• Allows extra height for larger vehicles, boats or caravans.
• Bolts attach bracket to the rafters and wall top plate of building rather than the fascia, for extra strength.
• Package contains Bracket and Weather Seal.
BRACKET, Patent Number
New Zealand: 312047